Do you sincerely want to make government small?
If so, please take the Small Government Pledge℠:
THE SMALL GOVERNMENT PLEDGE℠
“I vote small government. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses.
“Whereas shrinking government involves reducing its size, scope, spending, taxation, debt, liabilities, assets, and authority; and whereas expanding government entails increasing any of these parameters,
- I will vote for and support only those candidates who campaign to shrink Big Government (excepting those candidates who, if elected, will not have such authority.)
- I will vote against and refuse to support or endorse any candidate who campaigns to expand today’s Big Government.
- I will not settle for the “lesser of two evils.” If there is no small government candidate running for a particular office, I will write in a small government candidate, or the words ‘small government,’ on the ballot.
- I will vote against all ballot measures, referendums, and bonds that expand government and for all ballot measures and referendums that shrink government.
“If I am a candidate for public office, now or in the future:
- I will rigorously campaign on specific proposals to substantially shrink today’s Big Government.
- I will refrain from campaigning on or endorsing any expansion of Big Government.
“If I am an elected or appointed officeholder with the authority to appropriate funds or mandate regulations, now or in the future:
- My top priority will be to shrink today’s Big Government. I will actively and ambitiously work toward that end.
- I will consistently vote for, or sign into law, measures that make government smaller than it is today.
- I will consistently vote against, or veto, measures that make government bigger than it is today.
- I will quickly and visibly publish online every vote I cast so that my commitment to small government can be easily verified.”
By filling out the fields below, I hereby take the Small Government Pledge℠:
Are you registered to vote? Or need an absentee ballot? Click here.
* Required field
Your information will be used to add your name (first name, last initial, state) to the list of Signers of the Small Government Pledge℠ and may also be used to inform you of small government campaigns or projects, or important news related to making government small.