How Could I Live Without Filing Taxes
Carla Howell is offering free distribution of How Could I Live Without Filing Taxes? for radio broadcast. Anyone may send or swap a digital audio copy of the March 2001 release version of her song posted below, play it on-air, or post it to another web site free of charge per the Copyright terms below.
(Please turn on your speakers!)
For Macintosh users:
How Can I Live Without Filing Taxes by Carla Howell (mp3)
Tired of high taxes? Help cut the Massachusetts sales tax IN HALF today!
Tired of ever-growing Big Government that drives up taxes? Want to make government small? Sign up for our free newsletter Small Government News today.
© Copyright 2001, Carla Howell.
Permission is hereby granted to play, broadcast, post, or distribute the stand-alone, unedited and unabridged 2001-released digital version of the song How Could I Live Without Filing Taxes? recorded by Carla Howell and posted on this web page free of charge for the following non-commercial purposes:
* personal use
* radio broadcast
* Internet transmission (email, download, posting to a bulletin board or web site)
* playback in a store or other commercial enterprise open to the public
* distribution of media containing copies of song where no fee is charged
provided that the title, author, and this copyright notice are noted where feasible. In particular:
* For audio broadcast use, announce “by Carla Howell” or “by Carla Howell of the Center For Small Government” immediately before or after broadcast of this song.
* For packaging and other printed materials that accompany this song, label them: How Could I Live Without Filing Taxes? by Carla Howell of the Center For Small Government (www.CenterForSmallGovernment.com). Include this copyright notice in its entirety where space permits.
* For file transmission, include the song title How Could I Live Without Filing Taxes? and the author Carla Howell in the filename and in any embedded song file information that may exist. Where feasible, please include a link to www.CenterForSmallGovernment.com.
* For web sites, include this copyright notice in its entirety with a link to the Center For Small Government (www.CenterForSmallGovernment.com) where feasible.
This permission applies to both the audio version released March 2001 and the video version released April 2007.
All other rights reserved. Distribution or use of edited or abridged versions of the video or audio song is prohibited. Permission for other uses may be granted with prior written notice from Carla Howell. Please send requests for permission to:
info at carlahowell dot org
with the subject “Request Permission for other use of Tax Song”.
No related posts.