Do you sincerely want to make government small?
If so, please take the Small Government PledgeSM:
THE SMALL GOVERNMENT PLEDGESM
“I vote small government. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses. In particular:
- I will vote against and refuse to support any candidate who campaigns to increase the size, spending, taxes, or authority of today’s Big Government.
- I will vote for and support only those candidates who campaign to shrink the size, spending, taxes, or authority of today’s Big Government (except those candidates who, if elected, will not have such authority.)
- I will vote against and refuse to support any incumbent whose actions while in office served to expand government.
- If there is no small government candidate running for a particular office, I will write in the words ‘small government’ on the ballot.
- I will vote against all ballot measures, referendums, and bonds that increase government and for all ballot measures and referendums that shrink government.
“If I am a candidate for public office, I will rigorously campaign for specific proposals to substantially reduce the total size, spending, taxes, and/or authority of today’s Big Government.
“If I am an elected or appointed officeholder with the authority to appropriate funds, now or in the future:
- I will actively and ambitiously work to shrink the total size, spending, taxes, and authority of today’s Big Government;
- I will consistently support and vote for, or sign into law, measures that make government smaller than it is today;
- I will consistently oppose and vote against, or veto, all measures that increase the size, spending, taxes, or authority of today’s Big Government;
- I will quickly publish online every vote I cast so that my commitment to small government can be easily verified.”
By filling out the fields below, I hereby take the Small Government Pledge:
* Required field
Your information will be used to add your name to the list of Signers of the Small Government PledgeSM and may also be used to inform you of small government campaigns or projects, or important news related to making government small.